Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2016 8:00 pm  #1

Help Mysterious Brony

Mysterious Brony this is a post directed at you:
My sister made me watch 2 My Little Pony movies(Equestria Girls) and I actually enjoyed them(I can't get the songs out of my head and constantly re watch scenes from the movie). How do I cure myself of this as I'm going back to school tomorrow and no one must ever know about this at all(the movie scenes are all over my YouTube history).
Help!
(BTW Happy New Year).

1/02/2016 9:31 pm  #2

Re: Help Mysterious Brony

AKG, you remind me a little of myself when I became a Brony. I ended up listening to This Day Aria and I listened to the song about five times. I realized that I liked a show for little girls and that made me feel odd.  At first, I was very secretive about my liking of the show and tried to get rid of it. (You may or may not believe me, but its the truth) Nevertheless, I couldn't, so I embraced it. Eventually, I told my family and close friends about it and they are fine with it. In your case, if you don't want to continue liking My Little Pony then don't think about it. I suggest to focus on other matters or hobbies. As far as I am concerned, when it comes to school, just don't tell anybody. Good luck and Happy New Year!

Board footera