Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2018 8:02 pm  #21

Re: Should we update to new forum software?

Just a note that the new software arrived and is in the middle of being setup. Either Brian or I will make an announcement (in this thread) in a couple weeks.

11/19/2018 8:31 pm  #22

This site looks bad and is on the threshold of unusable. You need new forum software badly.

I used to recommend Invision Power Board, but they recently started to become like phpBB. Phpbb is still the worst forum software available. Your only workable choice is vBulletin. 

11/24/2018 7:50 pm  #23

A brief update: The forum is up, and we're currently configuring it (as well as waiting to hear back from the host company about a couple things). There will be another update (in this thread) soon.

12/15/2018 11:22 pm  #24

We've successfully resolved the issues we were waiting to hear back from the host company about, and will be making an announcement within the next couple weeks. Merry Christmas, everyone.

12/17/2018 11:56 pm  #25

Before we look at outsourcing: Do any of you have graphic design skills?

12/24/2018 4:18 am  #26

Long story short, I was jumped.  How long should the swelling/soreness last.  I didnt go to a hospital because I didnt think I was bleeding that badly.   But seriously, how long should the swelling last?

12/24/2018 1:13 pm  #27

I really appreciate this comment. The thing is, I lost track of the poll a while ago, and I can't tell whether it's a yes or a no.

1/01/2019 4:25 pm  #28

The new forum is at www.classicaltheismforum.com. We're still familiarizing ourselves with the dazzling array of new moderator controls and working on the logo and look. (We're considering hiring a graphic designer who works with vBulletin skins, but they usually charge upwards of US$85.) But you're all welcome to start signing up.

1/01/2019 4:29 pm  #29

Many thanks to Brian for dropping like $400 to purchase the software.

1/01/2019 9:21 pm  #30

Posted the first topic! (I'm Abraham)

Noli turbare circulos meos.

Board footera