Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2015 4:48 pm  #1

Clichéd Link List

It seemed like a good time of the year for a completely clichéd list of web links. So, here:

• Two lectures by Eleonore Stump (whose first name people are, finally, starting to spell right).
• Brandon has written a couple interesting articles (I & II) on consensus gentium arguments over at Siris.
• Those of you interested in logic and philosophy of language should check out Sprachlogik.
• The gentlemen at The Smithy have updated their website, including this article on Scotus (and a paper on Scotus and reductive physicalism here).
• Those interested in epistemology should check out Certain Doubts. (They might like some of the stuff at wo's weblog, too.)
• I`ve mentioned it before, but Paul Vincent Spade keeps a database of PDFs that can be freely downloaded and distributed. They're under the “Things to download” link, here
• Finally, here is an interview with Professor Ales Bello on the Divine in Husserl.

Feel free to post links of your own.

11/26/2015 6:15 pm  #2

Re: Clichéd Link List

I hope Dr. Bello capable of wringing lillies from the acorn, since Husserl's *personal* contribution to religious thought is notoriously dry.

Fighting to the death "the noonday demon" of Acedia.
My Books
It is precisely “values” that are the powerless and threadbare mask of the objectification of beings, an objectification that has become flat and devoid of background. No one dies for mere values.
~Martin Heidegger

Board footera