Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2016 11:32 pm  #1

Lenten Links

I know every second blog does link round-ups, and several of you will have already seen these posts. Still, I think they're worth linking in one place:

•  Bill Vallicella writes about Nietzsche and the experience of time and change and, more recently, the link between Cartesian souls and human bodies.
•  Over at Siris, Brandon responds to Dale Tuggy's challenge for the position that Jesus is God
•  How do Scotists celebrate Aquinas Day?
•  In an older post, Tristan Haze of Sprachlogik blogs about The Humphrey Objection to David Lewis's Counterpart Theory.
•  Edward Feser on Aquinas, Vanilla Sky, and Nozick's experience machine.
•  Another older blog post. This time by Alexander Pruss, on Reproductions and Forgeries. (For those interested, he also has some new philosophy of time posts here, here, and here.)
•  Here's a link to the Amazon page for Robin Le Poidevin's Travels in Four Dimensions, which is a book you should judge by its cover.

2/17/2016 4:03 pm  #2

Re: Lenten Links

At Secular Outpost, Bradley Bowen wrote I Don't Care. Specifically, he doesn't care that Aquinas arrived at all-good necessary first mover. Instead, Bowen would like to see a proof of God. Commenters to Bowen's post pointed out some problems with Bowen's lack of care, which prompted him to write follow-ups, making "I Don't Care" an entire series, currently at fourth instalment.

Board footera