Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2018 3:16 pm  #31

Re: School Shootings, Nihilism and Rage

A philosopher's job is to look at his point of interest at 360°.

Today, Rush Limbaugh, on his radio show, broke a story about the Parkland Shooting, that there was something called The Broward Promise Program, themed as "Eliminating the School-to-Prison Pipeline" where the schools shelter students who commit crime from a police report and arrest. Rush Limbaugh connects this program that started in 2013 to President Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder who were concerned about Racism funneling minorities into prison. (the program is found here: https://www.browardprevention.org/behavior/promise/ )

On Feb. 23, 2018, Vox Day posted on his website, Vox Popoli Blog, commentary by a Broward County resident about the situation between law enforcement and the Broward Public School System. I post only a beginning excerpt, but I suggest going there are reading the whole thing in full. 

I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices. My interest was initially accidental.  I discovered an untold story of massive scale and consequence as a result of initial research into Trayvon Martin and his High School life.

What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict.  The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes. The motive was simple.  The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein. So police officials, the very highest officials of law enforcement (Sheriff and Police Chiefs), entered into a plan.(Ref: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-broward-county-cover-up.html

Rush Limbaugh points to a very important connection to all of this is the National Background Registry. The Registry is only as good as the data put in. Remember the Sutherland Springs church shooting? The shooter was dishonorably discharged due to being convicted of domestic violence---Yet the USAF NEVER inputed that data into the Registry! Rush continues that 18 states do not contribute data to the National Background Registry and neither do a ton of schools. 

This is not about guns. This is about a manipulation of data, the protection of criminals for political purposes that caused a madman to shoot up a school in Parkland, Florida. The writer, Sundance, at Conservative Treehouse, has another article that explains what goes on.

" The Promise Program is the collaborative policy between all county officials the school superintendent, school board and law enforcement that instructs officers to not arrest high school students.
[...]
A Broward County School Police Officer must: carry a political hat and be able to intercept anti-social behavior (ie. filter through “The Promise Program“); modify his/her action based on the specific policy need (no arrests); falsify documents (as needed), hide evidence (as needed), manipulate records (as needed); and engage inside the system with an understanding of the unwritten goals and school board/LEO objectives (improve stats).As such, Broward County school law enforcement are given political instructions, and carrying out political objectives.  The 30 minute CCTV tape-delay is one unofficial consequence of that objective. School police are not given law-enforcement instructions. The school officers are the primary foot soldiers carrying out county political policy (must keep statistics protected).  Actual physical security of school students is not their primary role, they don’t have time for that. The Broward County school officer is in place to protect the school system “policy” and ensure students are not arrested for criminal conduct. (ref: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/24/policy-and-consequence-broward-county-sheriff-union-president-notes-promise-program-and-consequences/ )

With the many, many run-ins at the school, Nicholas Cruz should have had a criminal record and tags at the National Background Registry. We can now add Broward County Public School Officials and Administrators to the list of other government agencies and people that have dropped the ball. 

Where was the Promise Program created?  Where was Barrack Hussein Obama from?

Chicago. 

Who instituted the Promise Program in Broward School System?  

A guy by the name of Runcie who came from Chicago. 

Has anybody looked at the articles published in academic Educational journals from there? I have: they are manuals of Political Correctness and I read one article that says we need to necessitate "Negative Education", which is more Marxist gobbledygook. At the beginning of the Obama presidency, Rush Limbaugh said that Obama wanted to purposely crash the American economic system. I was shocked. I'm a good-natured boy and why would someone want to purposely crash something that important. I have come to the realization, that many elements want to purposely crash Western Culture. https://youtu.be/4h_iC-UOCCc?t=1m38s

The elites don't want to stop the mass shootings. The mass shootings are a tool to get at gun confiscation and end the 2nd amendment. This is what its all about. And for Sheriff Israel and the Broward Public School Administrators, with full knowledge of their complicity and workings of their Promise Program, to come out for more gun control and attack the NRA---just shows the total depravity of America. America is over. There is no such thing as a "society" in America. When school children are caught committing crimes and they are shielded due to Political Correctness---it's all over. It's over that America is any kind of society and its over because it's all over the place in America.

These are disgusting events. 

"We are not in the world to give the laws...but in order to obey the commands of the gods".
~ Plutarch, priest of Apollo at the Doric Temple of Delphi.

2/26/2018 4:04 pm  #32

Re: School Shootings, Nihilism and Rage

Please refrain from making more than three posts in a row without any other posters commenting.

Board footera