Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2016 3:21 am  #1

Michio Kaku finds God

World renown scientist says he has found proof of God!

While working on String Theory, Kaku, discovered what he sees as evidence that the universe was created by an intelligence, rather than merely formed by random forces. He suggests he can explain it by what he calls, "primitive semi-radius tachyons." We do not yet have a succinct explanation of this idea from Kaku, other than he's referring to tachyons, which are theoretical particles that unbind particles from one another.

Without getting into the physics, Kaku concludes that we live in a Matrix-style universe, created by an intelligence.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence", he said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

When a scientist makes sweeping swooping statements, it's a good idea to look how good a philosopher (dialectician) he is. The context of the statement (interview or presentation? what occasion?) would help too, but this article does not give any.

According to my assessment, Michio Kaku is not a good dialectician. I don't regard the String Theory very highly from the point of view of conceptual analysis. He has a long way to go to figure out the meaning and implications of whatever he calls 'God'. He is a good popularizer though.

Last edited by seigneur (6/24/2016 3:56 am)

Board footera