Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2018 2:34 pm  #1

Good podcasts on metaphysics?

Any suggestions? I'm having a hard time finding some. 

8/20/2018 6:53 pm  #2

Re: Good podcasts on metaphysics?

Joe,

Stay tuned to Ontological Investigations. (We have a few months of material recorded, and are waiting for the fellow we outsourced the sound editing to; good sound editing takes time.)

I've noticed you post in a couple places about introductory metaphysics. Would you (or anyone else) be interested in a revival of the old ontology reading group? I haven't run it by Dan yet, but we already have most of the material written from the first time. (Since a lot of newer posters mainly know me for raising skeptical problems with other people's views, I should be clear that I would be setting aside skeptical problems for the reading group so that we could focus on ontological ones.)

8/20/2018 7:30 pm  #3

Re: Good podcasts on metaphysics?

John West wrote:

Joe,

Stay tuned to Ontological Investigations. (We have a few months of material recorded, and are waiting for the fellow we outsourced the sound editing to; good sound editing takes time.)

I've noticed you post in a couple places about introductory metaphysics. Would you (or anyone else) be interested in a revival of the old ontology reading group? I haven't run it by Dan yet, but we already have most of the material written from the first time. (Since a lot of newer posters mainly know me for raising skeptical problems with other people's views, I should be clear that I would be setting aside skeptical problems for the reading group so that we could focus on ontological ones.)

Thanks for the info on that. And, yes, that would be awesome if we could get another reading group together.

Board footera