Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2018 5:03 am  #11

Re: Reading recommendations on the metaphysics behind modern science?

Naturalism is a bad name for the metaphysics behind modern science for several reasons.

Even though many scientists like (the name of) naturalism, they would deny it is a metaphysics. Scientific or scientistic attitude is focused on experimental empiricism, which of course implies a certain kind of metaphysics that ends up denying the supernatural, because the "detect and verify" approach does not reach the supernatural. But the scientist(ist)s would say that there is no philosophy or metaphysics involved precisely because the supernatural is excluded, and the supernatural is not there since it cannot be detected and cannot be detected because it's not there.

From the theist point of view, I think that if we accept the label "naturalism" for scientist(ist)s, the debate is already half lost. The label "naturalism" tends to paint everything outside of it as somehow unnatural to some degree. In the old times, the supernatural did not mean outside nature or unnatural; it meant superiorly natural, just like supersensitive means extremely sensitive, not non-sensitive. Miracles were not unnatural. When God acts, e.g. creates, the result is nature, perfectly natural. The event may have been amazingly extraordinary, the end product only insofar as any creature or aspect of the created order is.

The problem with the scientific or scientistist metaphysics is that they are wrong in thinking that they have none. The little they have is so limited and distorted that it cannot be called naturalism. It's a stupid battle of definitions mostly.

1/17/2019 8:29 am  #12

Just finishing first book of 50 shades of grey series...would love to hear what others are reading I need some recommendations

12/20/2020 11:53 am  #13

Im sorry for his family and the boards loss. I never spoke to him personally but looking back on his posts it seems to have been a loss on my part too for not making the effort.

3/15/2022 3:33 am  #14

not a question of what we can or cant do, itll be out when its out.....if ya want something to tide you over try Rampage or shanes newest one, otherwise we wait  lol

4/16/2022 6:34 am  #15

She "ventured" and began to suck tongue even faster. Ira in the mouth drove around his head, it was a little strange for him, but it was also seen that she tries as can. He also tried to extend this moment, but he could not hold back, he took a dick in his hand, she realized that Glory wants to do, sat down and closed her eyes while he was as a wounded wolf stoned and finished her face. Getting her nose, eyes, hair and lips she smiled. Ira opened the eye, the one that was not covered with the sperm and looked at the glory, he stood with a moronic expression of his face, and also looked at her beautiful face, she said:
After a couple of minutes, he asked her to become cancer, which Tanya did. He pulled down her panties and thrust his cock hard into her pussy. The first few minutes he fucked her silently. I sat in front of my stepmother's face, listening to her sweet moans. Then the taxi driver said: "and now, whore, while I'm fucking you, you will suck your son's cock! Let him also know what a fucking mommy he is!" I was very excited, that's why I was even glad that the taxi driver turned out to be such a pervert. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. At that very moment, Tanya grabbed my cock with her lips and began to suck. Apparently the taxi driver really enjoyed watching what was happening. For about 5 minutes he continued happily slapping my stepmom on the ass, screaming: "yes, whore, work two holes at once! Oh, boy, how fucking fucking your mom! She is a professional whore!". Then he abruptly finished in her. Adjusting Tanya's panties, he said:
- Hey. Well, if you haven't changed your mind, shall we go to the room? - said the man of my dreams, trying not to betray his embarrassment. I saw a boy in him.
[url=love-girls24.com]more info.[/url]. “Please…” I looked up imploringly, clutching the wet barrel in my hands. - Fuck me...
She looked at me without looking away for so long that I was ready to fail.
Rita literally screamed "don't get distracted" and pressed her hands to my clitoris.
Tell me how you are with the girls, Galya asked.
I kissed her gently on the lips and we quickly steamed each other, Alena sucked me again, washed and went home.

4/16/2022 6:42 am  #16

I am everything!
No. We're adults after all. What was completely normal. Artyom replied with restraint.
I understand you, although I myself have never been in such situations,” the man said. - Tanechka and I work together. She is a temperamental woman, without sex it is difficult and unfair for her.
Can.
[url=love-girls24.com]click here.[/url]. This story took place many years before the other events already described here.
Arriving at the administration and receiving the keys to the house, I realized that the electrics in the house were turned off, but I took the phone number of an electrician who came on weekends as a summer resident and helped the inhabitants of this village with electricity. Phoned and arranged a meeting. In the meantime, I flooded the bathhouse and started cleaning the house and, of course, only in mini swimming trunks, because I'm a guy. When the electrician appeared at the door, his jaw dropped at the sight of me. Yes, in his opinion, he was met by a young girl in some tight-fitting swimming trunks. The guy was in a T-shirt and shorts that immediately reared up. He came to see the scope of work and what is needed for this work. And I knew that there was enough stuff on the mezzanines and we decided to see what was there so as not to drag too much out of the city.
To be honest, I understand you very well.
In this case, Pasha has a mom. I'm glad that we agreed on everything, We stayed too long, it's time and honor to know.
I sucked him off, swallowing his dick completely. Another man, unable to stand it, unbuttoned his pants and came up behind. My ass was at the level of his face. He began to spread his fingers and pull my labia. Began to lick the clitoris. If I could, I would howl with pleasure, because the boss never did this to me. But my mouth was tightly occupied. And I just moaned, covering my eyes from bliss. The third man stuck to my nipples and began to suck my milk greedily.

4/17/2022 2:10 am  #17

The girl swallowed hard and approached my cock, shaking like a high school student before the first sex. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Slowly licking her head, she pulled back a little and looked at me.
Olya! - I began decisively - Can I ask you an intimate question?
"Who am I? What relation do I have to this body? Who is this woman? Why are they…why are we doing this?” Strange thoughts ran through my head.
[url=love-girls24.com]read more.[/url]. I began to get accustomed to the local clubs, passing by the ears of the night barkers and promoters, who now and then wanted to drag me into the establishments. It started to rain and still went into the clubhouse nearby.
There are a lot of traffic jams in my city, so I called a taxi in advance.
I'm beautiful, right? She told me laughing.
Well, they said hello and I invited her to come in. She beamed all over, and on her face a contented expression betrayed her intentions. But I was ready for anything.
Hey, brother, I also need to drain the solarium! - tired of enduring this incessant fucking, a little daring, I ran into my wife's fucker, and as a result somehow managed to make the couple turn over, and now Lyuda began to lie on top of Vovan in the missionary position. However, I didn’t have any chances to stick my boner into the impudent Vovan’s cunt, tightly plugged with this sausage, my wife’s pussy. But on the other hand, the anal was all waxed and slippery, either from sperm, or from vaginal juices, and invitingly beckoned with its deepening, and my seriously numb penis, which turned completely into a skeleton, easily fell into it. True, just from such overexcitation, only a couple of three frictions were enough for me to discharge directly into the rectum of my Lyudmilka.
Why didn't we call the police and an ambulance, you ask? Yes, because she excitedly said that I should not tell anyone about this when I caught up with her there, on the street. And I understood that maybe I was doing it wrong, but at the same time I understood it. I took a chance, choosing the option that she herself will cope with this. In the morning, I thought it was a dream.

5/01/2022 2:05 am  #18

By my nature and as I said above, my strict upbringing never allowed me to cross the boundaries and was already thinking to myself how to behave if this young man starts pestering me. But on the other hand, I would very much like to learn and experiment my capabilities.
You know what I like, he said. He let go of the bottom of her skirt. Footsteps and conversation were heard from the left, she lowered her T-shirt. A moment later, a couple of men passed by without even looking in their direction. It was possible to go for a walk further, but he decided to continue what he started. He pulled her skirt down to her knees. She was silent and watched his actions. He lifted her T-shirt, took a step back, took out his phone and started taking photos. Quick footsteps were heard and local guys jumped into the alley, seemingly youngsters. The first saw a naked female body and braked sharply, the rest began to fly into it. She quickly lowered her shirt and pulled up her skirt. He took her by the hand and shouted:
[url=love-girls24.com]here.[/url]. So, we will talk about the subject of English, where the teacher was Maria Vladimirovna. A strict but beautiful woman, forty years old, blonde with blue eyes, about 175 cm tall, pretty pretty face, breasts of the second size and a very appetizing ass. The guys from our group often stared at her, and as usual they fantasized about who and how to break away with her. The summer session was coming up, but just because of the overwhelmed test in English, even in the winter, I did not have access to the exams. After about the fifth attempt to retake, I scored and decided to go the other way, try to offer money, since I didn’t want to be expelled for one subject at all. Arriving at the next retake, I waited until everyone left the audience, and only we were left.
I called him the evening before and invited him to visit under the pretext that I had problems with the Internet. He said that he would come in the morning, a smirk appeared in his voice, and I immediately began to think that he guessed ... but then I drove away these thoughts and continued to move my ass, slowly and gently ... before the conversation, I had already finished once and immediately decided to call him, without getting up from my toy, and now I was about to cum again, because I was insanely turned on by the thought that tomorrow everything could happen ... Lubrication was enough and my best toy cock went in and out smoothly. After a couple of minutes, I caught myself thinking that I was barely audible moaning like a real bitch ... This was the starting point of my orgasm. I began to move my ass up and down faster, trying to get as deep as possible, but out of all 23 centimeters, he entered by about 17 18, but this was more than enough to understand how huge he was. The hole fit him tightly, so tightly that if he were real, then the partner would have been enough for a couple of minutes, no more. I slid up and down, up and down, holding my buttocks with both hands and pushing them as wide as possible. A little faster, a little deeper, and more, and more, and more ... I started to cum, my legs cramped so that I landed on this eternally hard handsome man and could not get up ... Eh, if it were his cock ... if… after a little breath and started to rise, slipping off the imitator and felt how the artificial head comes out of the ass. That's it, today I don’t even have the strength to wash off my makeup and change clothes, so I managed only by washing my ass, taking a toy from the floor, putting it on the table and laying down. Not even a minute later I fell asleep...
Wow I'm not alone! Verka cried out happily.
However, he did not think to finish. Probably fucked some whore during the day. Usually my violent orgasms elicit a response. But not today. I had to take matters into my own hands ... And the mouth. Naturally, Igorek did not mind blowjob. Against cum in my mouth - too.
“Well, if that’s the case, then fine.

Board footera