Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2015 4:29 pm  #1

Hello

Hello to all: I am a reader of Feser's blog and a much rarer contributor. I have my own blog that seeks to present Catholicism in post-secular, postmodern terms. I am reading the work of Jean-Luc Marion, among other thinkers in the philosophy of religion (e.g., John Caputo, Catherine Keller). I hope this forum is the place to visit to remain grounded in the tenets of the Catholic Tradition and classical theism. 

Please call me 'Joe'.

7/06/2015 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Hello Joe,

Pleased to meet you. It's good to have someone who’s knowledgeable about the current 'Continental' approach to theology and philosophy of religion.

Feel free to leave a link to your blog in this thread btw

7/06/2015 6:42 pm  #3

Hi and welcome, Joe.

I thought I'd submitted a post with that text earlier, but it seems to have misfired.

7/07/2015 12:54 pm  #4

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This site is a bit more challenging to navigate than Ed's, but it seems worth the effort.

Feel free to visit my mischief on...oh well, Daniel, can't seem to leave a link to my blog this time around either.
Now, remember, I'm depending on you to keep me on track...

Best regards,
Joe

7/07/2015 1:41 pm  #5

semioticsymphony wrote:

Feel free to visit my mischief on...oh well, Daniel, can't seem to leave a link to my blog this time around either

Yeah. The forum doesn't let accounts (not even moderators' accounts) post links until that account has published at least two other posts. It's to block spam. But now that you've posted twice, next time you will be able to link to your blog.

Oh, and welcome.

7/07/2015 5:50 pm  #6

John West wrote:

Yeah. The forum doesn't let accounts (not even moderators' accounts) post links until that account has published at least two other posts. It's to block spam. But now that you've posted twice, next time you will be able to link to your blog.

Is there a handy list of these somewhere, or is that just common Bulletin-Board knowledge?

Also, welcome, Joe.

Board footera