Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2015 8:58 pm  #1

Introduction

Greetings classical theism, philosophy, and religion forum community!

Like others who contribute to this forum, I enjoy reading and thinking about philosophical theology, including the tradition of reflection associated with classical theism.

7/09/2015 9:03 pm  #2

Re: Introduction

Recently, I've been most interested in the ongoing academic discussion around the medieval kalām argument, but I am also interested in Aristotelian-Thomistic (A-T) metaphysics and other subjects of interest to modern Thomists.

7/09/2015 9:54 pm  #3

Hello and welcome, Ben!

7/09/2015 10:50 pm  #4

Welcome, Ben! I have a great interest in whether or not one must cede the eternality of the Cosmos to the Kalam cosmological argument.  Do you have any relevent articles to shoot my way?

7/10/2015 5:52 am  #5

Glad to have you here Ben.

This forum of course is as much for discussion of the Kalam Arguement as it is for any of the Five Ways - there's no specific Thomist party-line for our Natural Theology!

Flaccus wrote:

Welcome, Ben! I have a great interest in whether or not one must cede the eternality of the Cosmos to the Kalam cosmological argument.  Do you have any relevent articles to shoot my way?

Ben has made available an article of this own on that argument here.

(To the main question WLC’s articles – particularly the reply to Mackie - are the first place to go but that’s stating the obvious!)

Board footera