Classical Theism, Philosophy, and Religion Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2016 8:13 am  #1

Hello Everyone!

I'm a young (occasionally somewhat uncomfortable) Anglican soon-to-be Theology student form the UK. I've grown increasingly interested in natural theology and classical theism over the past few years, largely through reading Dr Feser's blog, TLS and Aquinas. I've been following this forum for a while and thought I'd reveal myself, though I'm still very much a beginner and don't expect to be able to contribute much, apart from a few questions.

4/23/2016 9:15 am  #2

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum.

4/23/2016 4:03 pm  #3

Alexander,
Uncomfortable with the continually growing realization of the degree to which inescapably very Protestant principles, of which I am none too fond (to say the least), permeate the whole show. I know I'm being inconsistent on a certain level and occasionally consider stepping away from Anglicanism, though it has claims on my loyalty apart from its theological principles. Not such an unusual story among Anglicans I think!

4/23/2016 4:23 pm  #4

Welcome!

4/23/2016 11:54 pm  #5

Welcome Ben. ​I myself am an ex-Anglican. I had much of the same misgivings as you, and perhaps the same loyalties that kept me an Anglican for a long time.

4/24/2016 11:46 am  #6

What's wrong with questions? 
Welcome aboard.

Board footera